Inventa is IT, GIS and Web Solutions Company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We are delivering superior returns to our clients, through cost-effective, high-value services. Inventa's core portfolio comprises information technology and business process outsourcing services, as well as information technology transformation services, comprehensive engineering of data reprocessing, legacy data integration, integrated and web-based GIS, comprehensive CAD/GIS conversion services, georeferencing of image and vector data, website design and maintenance, PSD to HTML, ASP and PHP developement, XML web services, IVR systems and much more. Inventa is Pitney Bowes partner from August 2015, offering MapInfo software and data products.
Inventa delivers custom applications and enterprise solutions based on client's needs primarily in area of Web, GIS and IVR services. Whether you are a local government, a small business, or already have an enterprise system, we can help. Understanding your needs is our first priority.
1. Whether your needs are as small as a single web designer, or as large as a multi-functional software web development team, Inventa has the ability to meet your requirements.
2. Inventa offers GIS services in land and property management; environmental, planning, and facility management. Also, we have vast experience in helping organizations and municipalities to empower their integrated GIS solutions and publish them on the Web.
3. We can provide your organization with reliable and time-tested solutions in area of IVR and Computer Telephony Integration.
Contact us to learn more about our servicesInventa is specialized in GIS services including: GIS conversion, GIS mapping, digital image processing, vectorization of survey maps, digitization of urban development and zoning plans (zoning, networks, planning regulations), utility mapping, GIS based application development, conversion of manual maps to GIS etc.
Our GIS services include:
- Map digitization services
- GIS map data creation
- Utility mapping
- Contour mapping
- Topographic mapping
- Geo-rectification and geo-coding services.
- Raster editing
- GIS data conversion & analysis
- GIS based custom application development
- Paper/image documents conversion into dimensionally accurate GIS files
- Local municipalities
- INFRASTRUCTURE:Traffic networks, Waterworks, Telecom, Electricity, Oil and Gas
- Real Estate